Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Monday Feb 15, 2010

So yesterday was my first work day that I was not an employee of Pepsi. Sad, but good. I was able to work on home school with Natalie and Topher. We only worked on science and reading. They were both attentive and interested, so I am happy with that. Today I'm thinking math and social studies, maybe. I'm also thinking we'll raid the library.
My exercise goals, fell flat yesterday...only 15 mins of consecutive exercise. But, there was the walmart walking and I tried to get in the occasional leg left or squat.
I have a new goal of spending the first few moments of the day with God. Nothing big or exciting, just me talking to Him. This didn't happen on Monday, the extra time I mean.
On to the boring food log...
Breakfast:
1 bowl of weight control oatmeal
10 oz of fat free milk
tsp slpenda
tsp cocoa
2 kiwis
Lunch
1/2 grilled chicken breast
1/2 avocado
1 Roma tomato
.5L water
Snack
cheese stick
.5L water
Supper
1 1/2 baked potatoes
1 cup steamed broccoli
3/4 cup mushrooms
2 tsp fake butter
2 tsp fat free sour cream
tea with splenda
2 truffles (see Sunday)


So it looks like my water intake is as low as my exercise. Both of these have to really come up. Not only due to the weigh in, but due to my expected high intact of food this weekend at Captain Georges!

No comments: